3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
Our app helps users in the process of buying or selling a house by breaking down the process into manageable tasks, reducing the effort and time required. Your contributions will have a major impact on shaping the app and improving the user’s experience during one of life’s biggest transactions.
The mobile engineering team consists of both iOS and Android developers. You’ll be joining as part of a small, highly collaborative team, with a flat company structure, where everyone’s voice is valued equally.
We are looking for a mid-level iOS Engineer to join our growing engineering team. This is a really exciting opportunity for you to influence decisions, share your own experiences and insights.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Writes readable self-documenting code, considers naming, usage, and testability.
- Has a deep understanding of the platform and developing for mobile devices.
- Has extensive experience with Swift, SwiftUI, and other modern technologies.
- Care and attention to detail.
- Has a positive can-do attitude, with a curious nature.
- Is able to communicate technical ideas to non-technical departments.
- Collaborates effectively across teams.
As an iOS Engineer, you will:
- Use the latest Apple technologies including SwiftUI + Concurrency APIs to build a highly composable application.
- Improve scalability and robustness of the application and its components.
- Consider the user, accessibility, design, and testability at all times.
- Improve continuous integration and testing.
- Provide peer reviews to improve the quality of the code and share knowledge.
- Solve engineering problems using a structured approach, e.g. proposals, prototypes, etc.
- Provide tech-informed feedback to other teams like product and design.
- Work closely with product & design to help refine process and ways of working.
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We want you to move fearlessly. That's why we’re building a culture where ambitious people can be themselves and make an impact. When you join Thirdfort, you’ll get immediate access to our flexible employee benefits package that aims to set you up for success.
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.