3–4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Despite mountains of supposed anti-fraud paperwork, a friend of founders Olly and Jack still got defrauded out of £25k when trying to buy a property in 2017.
This personal experience led them to discover that a torrent of money laundering and payment fraud (over £100bn every year) was hurting professional services across Legal, Property and Finance. Back in 2017, anti-fraud tech didn’t exist and both professionals and their clients were suffering enormously.
Olly and Jack quit their jobs to build the first platform that would bring together digital KYC, open banking-powered AML and secure payments. First of its kind, this all-in-one platform enables professionals and their clients to transact safely and seamlessly. We want to help people move fearlessly.
Starting at the intersection of property and legal (Property Lawyers), we have since expanded into full service Legal, Property and Financial Services are coming next.
Over 850 businesses now trust Thirdfort to provide beautifully secure experiences. The Thirdfort mobile app is downloaded by their clients over 50,000 times every month.
We’ve raised over $25m from VCs Breega and Element Ventures with the founders of Zoopla, ComplyAdvantage, Tessian, Fidel and Funding Circle giving their personal backing.
Thirdfort has experienced a huge amount of growth over the past 18 months. A key driver of this has been our Partnerships channel which contributes ~25% of company revenue.
We’re now looking for a Head of Partnerships to drive this growth forward and to lead and build a world-class Partnerships function.
You will have responsibility for the strategy, ways of working and the Partnerships team with the ultimate aim of delivering against our Partner revenue targets. The team currently consists of two Partner Success Managers and a Solutions Engineer. An additional Partner Success Manager, as well as a Partner Development Manager focussed on new business, will join the team soon.
This is a varied role where excellent communication skills are a must. You’ll need to be just as comfortable negotiating a large enterprise partnership deal as working with multiple internal teams to resolve issues an existing partner may be facing.
Whilst the role will be challenging, for the right candidate, there is a huge opportunity to scale the function and a have significant impact on a fast-growing business.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Responsible and accountable for all key Partnership metrics (Revenue delivered by Partnerships, sign-ups, active clients, total number of partners, new partner pipeline).
- Own the overarching Partnership strategy and channels (Reseller, Referral & Platform)
- Ultimate responsibility for ‘Partner Development’ - winning and launching new Thirdfort partners
- Ultimate responsibility for ‘Partner Success - managing, supporting and growing Thirdfort’s existing portfolio of partners
- Managing and developing our current team and challenging them to meet key targets
- Scaling the Partnerships function in line with requirements
- Currently in Head of Partnerships role or Leadership role within Partnerships.
- Experience of working in a SaaS company / with a technical product and with some level of technical experience and expertise (i.e. familiar and comfortable with APIs)
- Has previously owned the vision / strategy / execution of a Partnerships team/function. Ideally you will have experience of building and leading a Partnerships function from an early stage of team growth.
- Experienced in both winning new partnerships (Partner Development) and managing/growing existing partnerships (Partner Success) with a passion to work with partners of all shapes and sizes, ranging from large multi-national businesses to small consulting firms.
- Ideally experienced in working and managing multiple Partner Channels (e.g. reseller channel, referral channel, platform channel).
- Strong communication / relationship management skills - you will need to be able to inspire and lead the team while building strong relationships with a range of partners. You’ll be a team player who will be able to work well with other team leads across the business. As a scaling start up with big growth plans, we’d expect this person to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and pitching in where necessary
- Negotiation & Commercial awareness - you will need to be able to negotiate new and refreshed commercial agreements with partners
Life at Thirdfort:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Enhanced parental leave
- Work from home allowance
- Unlimited annual leave
- Unlimited sick leave
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner
- Regular company and team socials
- Bi-weekly Lunch & Learns sessions, as well as an uncapped budget for personal development
- Wellness campaigns, including #wellnesswednesdays which provides wellness prompts & tips to the team and a no internal meeting day
- Share options for all UK employees
- Customisable wellness budget and discounts on well-known brands with our partner ThanksBen
We’re committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse culture where everyone has a chance to make a difference. We’re purposefully building a team of problem-solvers that reflect our values - which is why we hire from all backgrounds. If you're an ambitious, talented individual who takes ownership, you'll be a great Thirdforter.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, please let your dedicated Talent Manager know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.