A little flex time
Level: Mid | Department: Sales | Location: London | Salary: £34,000-39,000 per annum basic + uncapped commission | Reports to: Head of Sales
In 2006, Strengthscope® was established – a development tool to help people find and communicate their strengths to themselves and others, allowing them to bring more of themselves to work and to life. Our mission is to ensure that everyone is able to have honest, authentic conversations about what makes them truly unique, what they love to do, and how they can bring their best to work and to life, every single day.
Despite the obvious challenges of 2020 & 2021, we now embark on an exciting challenge – to organically quadruple our turnover across the next 5 years.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Strengthscope is actively seeking to build diverse, inclusive, and authentic teams and encourage candidates to apply if they are excited about this role and meet even some of the criteria below.
Our goal is to make Strengthscope® stratospheric, to make it the go-to development tool for working people and by doing so, drive quadruple revenue growth across the next 5 years. To help us achieve this, we’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Consistently achieving sales and activity targets every month. You will be accountable for:
- Achieving your monthly revenue target
- Delivering month-on-month pipeline growth by proactively engaging and educating our target market through outbound campaigns
- Consistently hitting meeting/demonstration activity targets
- Managing the conversion of inbound marketing leads:
- By swiftly responding to marketing leads on our CRM, qualifying the account (establishing fit against target market criteria, assessing size and immediacy of opportunity) and scheduling a follow-up meeting/demonstration where appropriate
- Independently creating and executing a commercially robust sales plan, including but not limited to:
- Detailed outbound activity strategy and diary plan
- Lead conversion analysis
- Thorough pipeline assessment
- Database quality analysis
- Plan for self-improvement/development
- Navigating complex sales cycles and engaging with multiple stakeholders to close sales
- Ensuring smooth handover to our customer success team and maximise further sales and referrals
- Playing an active role in helping to onboard and train new members of the sales team.
We’re looking for someone with a real
passion for winning new business! It’s also important you:
- Are passionate about helping people have life changing, light-bulb moments
- Have 2+ years experience in a revenue-generating sales role
- Are naturally ambitious, curious, and competitive
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to diligent and quality output
- Can show high levels of resilience, especially during outbound activity tasks
- Are target-driven and self-motivated
- Have experience using an established sales framework/methodoloty such as BANTT or MEDDIC
- Have experience managing sales tasks through a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Have a good working knowledge of all Microsoft usual aspects (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
The good bits
Fighting to make the ‘every day blues’ a thing of the past, here are some of the good things you’ll get when you join Strengthscope in addition to the usual competitive salary, enhanced pension plan, and 25 days’ annual leave:
- Flexible working – we’re verified by Flexa!
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Home setup allowance
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Eye care vouchers (we pay for your test and contribute £45 towards glasses)
- Internal and external coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly personal development time
- StrengthscopeMASTER™ qualification
- Strengths Heroes - where we celebrate the most awesome people every quarter!
- Team lunches and monthly get-togethers
- Quarterly team days to reflect, plan, and celebrate
- Pet-friendly offices on the bustling Southbank, minutes from London Bridge, Southwark, and Waterloo stations.
Does this sound like you? If you meet even some of these criteria, we’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
Head to https://www.strengthscope.com/about-us/ or search #lifeatstrengthscope on LinkedIn to see life behind the scenes!
Strengthscope is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.