3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal AI is at an exciting point of growth where we are expanding from a product that has achieved product-market fit in the Strategic Reputation Management vertical into a horizontal platform that supports multiple use-cases in multiple market verticals. To achieve this goal, the Product team works cross-functionally to understand customer needs, design experiences and analyses, develop solutions and take new features and capabilities to market. The future success of Signal AI is directly linked to the success of the product team delivering increased product-market fit in our target market verticals.
The Vice President of Product reports into the Chief Product Officer and sits in the Product & Technology Leadership team. This role, along with the VP of Engineering, is responsible for the planning and execution of the medium-term product strategy along with managing the continuous cross-functional communication of plans and progress. The VP of Product ensures that the broader Product & Technology organisation is adhering to best practices in collaborative product discovery and development.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Managing and developing product managers at different levels of seniority and experience.
- Work collaboratively with peers in engineering and data science to continually set our 12- to 18-month product strategy to deliver against our longer-term Product vision
- Guide the translation of product strategy into shorter-term team-level roadmaps and work with PMs to ensure alignment and delivery to those plans
- Communicate strategy and progress across the company, to senior leadership and externally to customers and partners
- Collaborate with CPO and CTO on organisational design and growth planning and lead hiring strategy for product
Who are we looking for?
- Excellence in delivering through others by leveraging superior coaching and influencing skills
- Comfortable working at multiple levels within an organisation, whether presenting to the board or dropping down into a team to help solve a problem
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood concepts both for a technology and non-technology audience in both written and verbal form
- Experience in customer discovery, product thinking and analytics-led decision making
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.