About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - what’s your purpose?
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Solving complex problems collaboratively, as part of a cross-functional team.
- Working with modern web and cloud technologies to deploy small changes multiple times per day.
- Collaborating with other teams to improve our existing distributed systems, or helping to build new ones.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience, and mentoring other engineers.
Who are we looking for?
- You love building products as part of a cross functional team; focused on an iterative and outcome driven approach
- You are passionate about providing a great user experience and comfortable engaging directly with customers
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable expressing your ideas to multiple different audiences
- You have a positive attitude, and are keen to learn new skills in order to succeed
Don’t meet every single requirement listed? Academic research has shown that women or people of other underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Signal AI, we know that diverse teams perform better so if your experience doesn’t fit perfectly but you’re excited about this role, we’d love for you to apply anyway.
We’re committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where Signallers feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they thrive being their true selves.
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Signal AI provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Signal AI is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Signal AI
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Hong Kong.
What employees are saying
"I love the unlimited vacation, and summer and winter "work from anywhere" periods. I like the "2 days/week in the office" policy, and the understanding from my manager that some days I occasionally need to start later or finish earlier."
Anonymous Signal AI Employee