At Quantexa we believe that people and organizations make better decisions when those decisions are put in context – we call this Contextual Decision Intelligence. Contextual Decision Intelligence is the new approach to data analysis that shows the relationships between people, places and organizations - all in one place - so you gain the context you need to make more accurate decisions, faster.
Founded in 2016, Quantexa helps organizations make their data more meaningful, and is the world’s leading software company providing a single networked view of internal and external data as an input to analytical and AI models. From compliance, fraud, anti-money laundering and credit risk to customer intelligence and master data management, Quantexa partners with Global Tier 1 Insurers and Banks, Government Agencies and Technology companies to deliver Contextual Decision Intelligence.
Headquartered in London with significant offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Brussels, Quantexa is continuing its expansion in Asia Pacific, building on our core values of Determination, Ambition, Teamwork and Accountability. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join our growing team.
Having spent the last 2 years doing detailed market analysis and early stage business development in Tokyo, we are now ready to hire a team of professionals to build and grow our presence in Japan. This role will be supported by a senior presales professional & a partner manager who will also be hired in Tokyo.
Quantexa is a highly transformational technology, and represents the next wave of innovation in the banking sector.
Quantexa is looking for highly motivated entrepreneurial professionals to grow our business in Japan. As the Banking Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing & executing the banking sales go-to-market strategy within Japan, identifying new opportunities, building the pipeline, winning new deals, and meeting company targets.
For the right individual, this is a high profile opportunity to build a business which will have a significant impact on the Japanese market. We are highly confident that we will be able to quickly scale in the Japanese market, following our significant growth in banking in the USA, UK, Europe, Australia & South East Asia.
Typical responsibilities include working with our Regional Head of Sales, and solution owners to define and execute the sales strategy and go-to-market plan for the Banking Sector; consistently deliver against sales targets; contributing to the overall growth of the business. You will be responsible for selling both directly to prospects and through partners.
Our clients are International, and our staff are expected to react to demanding client needs and agendas, however, this role will be predominantly Japan based.
You should have the following:
- A good understanding of Banking sector issues and an ability to educate & influence the customer at a senior level
- Significant track record of selling multi-million dollar software solutions into banks, within Compliance, Fraud, Credit Risk or Big Data Analytics.
- Existing influential contacts within the megabanks
- A strong network within influential partner organisations (eg IBM, Fujitsu, KPMG, Accenture)
- At least 5 years of experience selling solutions within the Banking sector in Japan, with a particular focus on the mega-banks.
- Experience of working with and selling through partners
- Determination to succeed in challenging circumstances
- The hunger to leverage Quantexa’s global track record, and to leverage that to grow a highly impactful business in Japan
- Ability to lead and grow effective sales teams
- Ambitious and energetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial qualities
- Good team player, capable of delivering results in a rapidly growing organization
- Ability to spot market changes, flagging these early, and reacting effectively and positively
- Ability to plan for the future
- Can perform effectively in complex and difficult environments
- Can achieve success through others
- Optimistic in outlook and can identify opportunities
- Constructive, resilient, and perseverant
- Competitive salary.
- Company bonus.
- Free Calm App Subscription #1 app for meditation, relaxation and sleep.
- Annual leave, national holidays and your birthday off!
- On-going personal development.
- Country specific benefits.
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg