We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
Life as our Senior Marketing Manager at Peppy:
- Own our UK marketing plan, bringing together integrated multi-channel campaigns to meet and exceed our Demand Generation goals. You will contribute to the UK MQL and active pipeline, driving new business for Peppy.
- Manage and mentor our UK Events Manager, giving autonomy for excellent events execution and stepping in to support on our larger events, and in peak months
- Identify, assess and manage marketing partnerships with trade publications, member associations etc.
- Scope and brief campaigns that leverage our multi-channel marketing strategy across content, email, digital, partnerships, events and direct marketing
- Become an expert in our UK audience; learning their pains, their aspirations and how they engage with marketing. You should be an advocate for your audience and contribute to content planning, product marketing cycles and brand positioning as their internal voice
- Identify and review events in partnership with our events manager to build a robust events calendar of sponsored and hosted activities that drive conversion in our target audience
- Bring creativity and excellent to our prospect and customer events, creating branded experiences that are designed to deliver commercial results
- Lead and support with events campaigns, with a special focus on large exhibitions and multi-step event planning and execution
- Work with our broader Marketing Team as a project manager, a stakeholder and a peer
- Manage UK campaigning budget in partnership with our Demand Generation Lead
- Work closely with the Sales org to launch and enable excellent execution and follow-up against campaigns and events
- Measure and report on campaign activities to optimise your channel strategy and our return on marketing investment
- Work with Marketing Operations and Revenue Operations to ensure campaign data is managed and trackable, and that we have the tools we need to scale our events and campaign activities
Our dream Senior Marketing Manager has:
- 6+ years’ experience of owning marketing planning, budgets, campaign and events execution.
- Extensive experience building and managing the execution across multi-channel marketing campaigns with a track history of commercial success.
- Extensive experience of running online and in-person events in B2B health and/or technology, preferably with a few years in a fast paced Start-up.
- Strong people management capabilities that inspire, manage performance, and develop team members.
- Demonstrated experience in driving and company’s event programme forward
- Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills.
- Analytical mindset with focus on measuring internal and external expectations of events programme
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home in the UK, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York
What employees are saying
"I'm trusted to get on with my work, so long as I deliver results and I decide how to accomplish that. I love that we are able to work in this way."
Anonymous Peppy Employee