Core hours 11 - 3
Founded in 2018, Peppy is a leading B2B digital health startup on a mission to support underserved areas of healthcare through our tech-for-good mobile app.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalized support to people when they need it most. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood, men’s health and women's health (with more to come!).
Peppy grew by 500%+ in 2021 to 140 employees today, landing more than 60 amazing clients (and counting!), including SAP, Santander and Capgemini.
After a busy 2021 which included securing a Series A led by Felix Capital (Peloton and Farfetch) and closing several distribution deals with the largest insurers in the world, Peppy now has its eyes on an even bigger 2022. We have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services, reach our Series B round and expand into the US.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on its global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
We’re looking for a US based Marketing Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a key role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our US Marketing Manager, you will:
- Have an innate understanding of US marketing to be able to create US focused brand collateral for sales teams and work with global team to provide insight on lead generation activities, social media etc.
- Need to demonstrate and deliver on a thorough sales enablement plan drawing on previous experience of working in US
- Consult on and execute a US focused marketing strategy that inspires and grows an audience among the HR and ‘Peppy user’ community’s and enhances Peppy’s brand reputation and trust.
- Create relationships and alliances with industry influencers that will help elevate our brand and drive awareness.
- Create and support a dynamic event program that builds Peppy’s brand profile in the US and reputation as an industry thought leader.
- Drive thought leadership efforts, alongside content writers, designers and PR agency to help establish Peppy as a category defining business.
- Manage and leverage our US based clinical directors, and their teams, in support of the above.
- Work with PR and creative agencies to accelerate our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press.
- Build our brand reputation in the US and ensure compliance with our standards, voice, and tone.
- Collaborate with marketing team in the UK alongside US based content, sales and PR teams.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience of creating and implementing marketing strategies for B2B SaaS technology, preferably with a few years in a fast paced Start-up.
- Strong people management capabilities , but equally able to work as sole marketing output for US in early stages.
- Demonstrated experience increasing brand visibility and reputation
- Ability to leverage existing social and digital platforms for brand goals in the US.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with focus on measuring external communications effectiveness and results.
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy US?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space taking our first steps into the US, and this is a great opportunity to become a founding member in the region, working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Peppy US Marketing team member, you will get a competitive salary, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 20 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- 401K with 5% match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- New MacBook Air & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; You’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture