Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine. • Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
Life as our Clinical Operations Manager at Peppy:
- You will partner with Clinical VPs to ensure we deliver an effective and safe service at all times
- Help design and deliver the key processes to build out an effective operational framework.
- Manage delivery of day-to-day operational tasks such as rota management, workflow planning, user engagement, daily KPI & SLA reporting
- Help establish and continue service and operational forecasting, and capacity planning based on the sales pipeline
- Find ways to continuously improve the way we deliver services to our users. Work with our product team to define the requirements for bigger service changes
- Help to deliver special projects for Operations such as implementing new processes or new software tools
- Support Head of Operations in people management; training, development and coaching of the operational team
- Plan, implement and measure the effectiveness of SOPs, projects and services
- Be able to translate data and insight into impactful changes within the business
Our dream Clinical Operations Manager has:
- At least 3+ years of telemedicine operations management experience, ideally in a startup / scaleup environment
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and maintaining an operational reporting framework
- Experience of developing dashboards and KPI decks in order to collate, organise and analyse data coming from multiple sources
- Excellent project management and communication skills, with experience in operational project delivered, plus strong data analytic skills
- Experience in HealthTech would be ideal, but not essential
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.• 401K: We offer an up to 5% matched 401K contribution scheme.• Holidays: Peppy employees in the US get 20 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays.• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Air delivered in time for your first day.• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to $3k for each successful employee referral.• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.