A little flex time
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
We have over 230+ talented employees serving over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally. Backed by investors including FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North, Paddle aims to define the next wave of B2B SaaS leaders.
We are building a Sales Enablement team to help take the Paddle Sales organisation to the next level. This small but mighty team works closely with sales leaders and reps to assess and address their needs, with clear and effective programs. We ensure the sales teams have the know-how and collateral they need to drive the entire sales cycle.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, your role will be to help design, deliver and iterate processes, tools and resources to maximise sales team performance.
Example Sales Enablement priorities for the next 12 months include:
- Transform and scale our new hire sales onboarding
- Embed the Challenger sales methodology within Paddle (existing teams, new hires, processes and tools)
- Identify and implement new enablement programs and tools, to maximise sales productivity
What you'll do
- Lead on strategic priorities for the enablement team, for example:
- Rolling out the Challenger sales methodology, deeply embedding it within our people, sales processes and tools
- Implementing a repeatable rep development journey
- Create and drive sales training programs, including onboarding, process, product and competitor training
- Identify opportunities and execute programs to increase sales productivity, deriving insights from sales calls, reps and other touchpoints
- Assess the effectiveness of sales enablement and identify opportunities for improvement based on core performance metrics
- Understand the platform and technology we provide and be able to fully articulate this to all members of the team – both technical and non-technical
As we are building a brand new team, we have the opportunity to shape responsibilities and priorities based on your skills, experience and development objectives. The above should act as a guide of the general areas the team will focus on.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Motivated by developing sales teams and helping others succeed
- Thrive on creating structure in ambiguity, with the ability to simply and effectively communicate complex ideas and processes with easy to consume content
- A passion for learning, living and breathing our principle of ‘Better than Yesterday’ by achieving progress, not perfection
- Experience in sales, marketing, customer success or sales operations/programs, ideally in complex software/SaaS sales environments
- Sales enablement experience in one or more of: Training design & delivery, sales coaching, project management, curriculum development
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 230 (and growing!) people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.