3–4 days per week at home
Based in central Manhattan and London, outré creative is a boutique creative design agency working with some of the biggest corporate brands in the US and UK.
We’re all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investment to our clients – from creating vibrant brand identities all the way through to the nuts and bolts transactional touch points that hold everything together. We specialise in digital design, information design, branding and design strategy.
We’re looking for an Account Director who is relationships focussed, commercially savvy and ready to take the next step in their career in our fast-paced creative digital design agency.
The primary purporse of the Account Director is to manage two crucial corporate client accounts within the insurance sector. You’ll be a skilful communicator; effortlessly navigating client demands and strict timelines.
You’ll have a proven track record of leading and project managing corporate account clients within insurance. You’ll be experienced working across a diverse range of projects including brand identity and naming, digital, websites, portals, marketing communications and strategy projects.
- Responsible for development of long-term account success and growth for a key corporate clients within the insurance sector.
- Be the client’s partner and adviser, developing a deep understanding of the client’s business, brands, and strategic plans. Contribute to the development of these plans based on knowledge and insight.
- Maintain a constant and detailed understanding of the client relationship from all commercial and relationship perspectives: workflows, upcoming initiatives, strategic drivers, client objectives, industry and category news, competitor understanding etc. Leverage this knowledge to influence partnership status and identify opportunities to develop business.
- Organise, manage, and deliver on a diverse range of project details through our established workflows and process maps
- Oversee creative/strategic development work to ensure presented work is of the highest possible standards.
- Challenge briefs and outputs, as the internal champion for client work
- Effectively coordinate client-specific projects throughout their life-cycle, including estimate creating, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress
- Capturing and articulating client briefs, challenges and opportunities – with a strong ability to join the dots and articulate the challenges in a broader context.
Client management and communication
- Highly organized, highly professional, diplomatic and able to communicate at and adapt to all levels within client contacts and outré creative
- An excellent communicator and confident presenter who can articulate strategic thinking and creative concepts with equal impact.
- Maintains leading edge of knowledge of insurance industry, keeping ahead of trends
- Working closely with team members across all disciplines to ensure the vison has been translated throughout implementation.
- Responsible for the day to day running of your projects, by being a strategic and creative leader, and by building lasting client relationships.
- Send weekly project updates to clients on all current projects and mange expectations of delivery.
- Manage contractors where required; to plan resource and staffing
- Planning, developing, and defending budgets, deliverables, and client expectations necessary to provide both quality and profitable service.
- Be accountable for the P&L of all of your client’s projects.
- We finish early on a Friday - 3:00PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive salary
- Flexified - Verified by Flexa Careers as a truly flexible place to work
- Monthly team social events
- Opportunities to work and visit the London office
- 100% health insurance coverage; medical, dental, life and vision.
- 25 paid time off days
We’re team-orientated and constantly strive to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations to deliver work that ticks all the right boxes. And we like to have fun while doing it, with Friday drinks, the odd pub quiz, Halloween dress-ups, baking competitions and planned quarterly events. We also offer travel between offices, a generous annual leave package and ongoing training and development.
Sound good? Great! Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch through Instagram – @outre_creative.