At Oppl, we make financial data easy. We build financial data products that power the world's best investment and trading platforms.
We already work with top tier fintechs like Trading 212, InvestEngine and WisdomTree, and our investors include Global Founders Capital and angels from Robinhood, Public and Wise.
Now, we're looking for our first dedicated sales employee to drive our product adoption.
You'll spend your time:
- Pitching, engaging and winning new clients from investment platforms across Europe.
- Driving and planning sales journeys
- Re-engaging existing customers for new deals
- Managing existing customers' product satisfaction and success
- Creating top tier sales materials and tactics for our products.
- Significant B2B sales experience, in the financial services, technology or startup space
- Experience building and maintaining sales pipelines
- Ability and appetite to thrive in a low structure, high pace early stage startup
Great to have
- Experience in the investment, trading or financial data space
- Enthusiasm for stocks and investment culture
If you don’t meet all these requirements on paper but think you could be a good fit, don’t hold back from applying.
Benefits and salary
- 0.1% equity
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fully remote
- Transparent salary scale
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Oppl provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Oppl is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.