Core hours 11 - 3
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team in London.
In this role, you’ll use your experience to help us build and apply best practices and solutions to ensure our customers transition seamlessly from the sale, are onboarded effectively and realise maximum value from our product. You’ll need to be passionate about customers and the customer experience, equally passionate about our product and mission and an effective communicator that can be the voice for our customer in conversations with our product managers, commercial teams and risk engineers. You’ll work closely with the rest of our Customer Success team on individual client engagements as we impress our clients with our impactful insights and create renewal or expansion opportunities with our world class clients
Our purpose is to inspire the world to forecast correctly and empower it to tackle risk, powered by our deep learning technology and its unique ability to forecast the outcomes of construction projects. We’re on a mission to change how construction projects are planned, managed and executed, and in the process unlock a trillion dollars of new project value for the world through our data-driven forecasting.
We’re lucky to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which gives us both an opportunity and a privilege to make a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, every day.
You’ll be joining a world class and well funded team, backed by top investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) that all believe in the future we are creating. We’ve been on a tremendous growth trajectory for the last three years, and following our latest investment round we’ve got very ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond.
We are unable to offer Visa sponsorship for this role.
What we need you to do as a Customer Success Manager:
- Be the friend, guide and mentor for our customers; go out of your way to ensure a smooth, efficient, friction-free journey for them from the moment they are introduced to nPlan
- Build strong relationships with our clients; understand their needs and pain-points, help them achieve their goals whilst also helping the rest of nPlan provide maximum value to them
- Be a capable ambassador for nPlan; develop a deep knowledge of our product and what it can offer customers, and use that knowledge to help customers meet their (known and unknown) needs
- Be the voice of our customers internally; create an effective feedback loop with different stakeholders (from risk engineers to product teams to commercial teams) to communicate client needs and pain-points and define the common behaviours that form a “successful” customer
What you bring to nPlan:
- You have directly applicable experience to the role; working in an early-stage company in a customer success capacity seeking to fit with clients and identify opportunities for expansion and renewal
- You’re a self-starter, comfortable moving quickly and independently and in constantly re-evaluating what needs to be done to best meet client needs and outcomes
- You are naturally customer focussed, and can demonstrate a passion for delighting customers
- You’re a great communicator, and can change your style effectively to match the “language” your stakeholder speaks (whether a client, a product manager, a risk engineer or a sales person)
- A nice to have: you have some experience working in the construction sector and an understanding of how large capital projects work.
- You have an eye for details. If you’ve read this far, mention the word “crane” in your application :-)
The typical nPlanauts are:
- Generally very curious about the world.
- Serious, without taking themselves too seriously.
- Able to define their own work and drive outcomes from them independently.
- Proactive about improving the world around them.
- Open-minded about new technical ideas.
- Willing to change their mind on the basis of the evidence.
What working at nPlan will be like:
- We are still a small team so there is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you're from.
- We have three core values that underlie everything we do: Learn from Everything, Be Radically Truthful, and Aim High, Run Fast. These enable us to create a collaborative, inclusive environment where we can move effectively and efficiently to implement the best solutions.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team, and come from all backgrounds and countries.
- Fantastic benefits package for Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Development, family leave, weekly team lunches and more.
- We give all employees share options in the company - these have the potential to grow in value significantly if we continue on our current trajectory (though it’s important to know that the value of shares can go down as well as up)
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
- Having time to yourself and a private life is important. We offer a very flexible work environment and a generous holiday policy.