We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we’re committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of Verizon, Visa, Cisco and Box. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
We need you to contribute to the future direction of our Multiverse product to ensure we are continually challenging who gets access to the best careers. We are building a product that supports people at different stages of their career, from those just starting out to those who have already built and established themselves.
You’ll be working to lead design on the Client Experience Product, which is a new squad looking to solve problems around onboarding and retention for clients, working closely with the Go to Market teams. No two days at Multiverse are the same, so we need someone who is comfortable with the unknown unknowns. On top of that we’re looking for an all rounder who is equally as happy working on research and usability as they are designing solutions for internal and external users of our product. If you are inquisitive about the ‘why’ we do things, you live to prove and disprove hypotheses and you’re keen to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, we’d love for you to join us during this exciting growth phase.
Specifically, you will:
Design products and features that are world-class
Create and refining personas through user research and data
Conduct concept and usability testing and gathering feedback
Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
Identify a balance between ‘the right way to do things’ and the ‘right now we need to do things this way’ to achieve our goals
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to the engineers
Contribute to a growing Design System and design process
Keep abreast of competitor product and industry trends
You have an understanding of UX principles and methodologies
You have proven experience as a Senior Product Designer, UX designer, UI designer or similar with a strong portfolio of design projects
You understand how to manage change, from identifying a problem to how to solve it
You’re familiar with interaction design and information architecture
You’re comfortable and able to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
You work effectively in a collaborative environment and are comfortable with the nature of change within a growing organization
You’re proficient in design software (we’re using Figma)
You are happy to move between focussing on user experience and research with creating design solutions
The base salary range for this role is $170,000 - $215,000.
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match, capped at $5,000 per year
Company sponsored One Medical membership
Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
20 Days of PTO per calendar year
Life event and volunteer days
Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
End of Year Company Shut Down
Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
Please note that while this role is fully remote within the US, we have restrictions in the following states: Hawaii, Alaska, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Arkansas, or Kentucky. If you live in these states, please indicate so on the application form. Proceeding with your application suggests to us that you are open to relocation for this particular role.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Senior Director, Community, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK