1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
What you’ll need… 📋
- Previous experience in a UX design role.
- Comfortable mentoring and leading a team.
- UX & UI design and prototyping tools (using Figma and Maze right now but we're flexible!).
- Building and maintaining design systems.
- Call Centre experience would be an advantage.
- Lean approach to validating solutions and delivering value.
- Passion for owning UX of a B2B product.
And the human side... ❤️
- Deeply understand our clients' big picture and what real value means to them.
- Passion for delivering solutions that delight our clients.
- Inspire colleagues with the value of UX in building the right product.
- Proactive and inquisitive, able to discover true needs using appropriate quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Prepared, organised and professional with great attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communicator and an active listener.
- Empathy and understanding to form connections with clients and colleagues.
- Facilitation skills with confidence to manage workshops and interviews with clients.
- Inclusive team player, sharing and harnessing knowledge with product owners, designers, developers, testers, project managers and delivery leads.
- Supportive, helping the wider team to explore, discover, test appropriate solutions.
- Align UX design with the big picture strategy and objectives for SmartAgent.
- Develop the team and share your UX knowledge.
- Provide design rationale behind decisions to manage senior stakeholders.
- Proactive to learn & drive your own personal development.
- Innovative and forward thinking, enjoys seeking opportunities to improve.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company, using the latest cloud technology in a very exciting and fast moving sector. SmartAgent builds communication solutions for enterprise contact centres including voice and chat bots, contact automation and artificial intelligence.
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*