3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
What you’ll need.
- At least 5 years experience of selling-in cloud technology and services to Enterprise customers.
- A background in either: Solutions Design/Architecture, Cloud Communications and/or Customer Experience technologies.
- AWS & Amazon Connect experience would be a significant advantage.
- The right candidate will have experience working with C-suite and director-level in Enterprise customers on large transformation projects.
- Understanding of enterprise & public sector RFI/RFP processes and a demonstrable track record of high-quality bid writing and client business case creation.
- A working knowledge of modern Cloud Communications and/or Customer Experience technologies is essential.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep understanding of how modern technology is used to improve business process, efficiency, and performance.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of cloud customer experience solutions, able to quickly understand and simplify complex solutions.
- Ability to gather high level needs/requirements and enthuse prospective clients and stakeholders with potential technology solutions.
- Ability to see and communicate “the art of the possible”.
- A customer-first and collaborative approach.
- Getting the small details right, to help our clients make giant leaps.
- The ability to write and create high quality tenders, sales presentations & proposals.
- Well planned, prepared, and organised. Warm, credible and polished.
- Comfortable developing, implementing, managing, and executing through influence across a cross-functional set of senior stakeholders.
- Comfortable and experienced in managing client expectations and relationships.
- Demonstrating understanding and empathy with clients and colleagues.
- Taking a collaborative and consultative approach to sales and the client relationship.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organisations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Ability to confidently manage multiple deals and priorities at a time.
- Passion for technology and digital transformation. Ambitious and driven to develop new skills and propel your career forward.
- Proactive, motivated, and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- You are a doer, a driver, and you want to progress.
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*