3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
The position is ideal for a positive, results-driven, creative individual who is comfortable dealing with multiple projects in a busy yet rewarding environment.
- You’ll have outstanding English proficiency, with attention to grammar and style.
- Demonstrable writing or digital copywriting experience, ideally in a B2B technological driven environment.
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and SEO tools to track and derive insights and recommendations to optimise content.
- Experience and confidence liaising with internal stakeholders, teams, and external parties where required (agencies, press, etc.)
- You’ll be comfortable working with graphic design tools, preferably Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a flair for articulating your thinking.
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset and a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
Success in this role is all about teamwork and having the passion to excel your career. We live by our 4 values for success: Vision, Care, Collaboration and Drive.
Ready to get stuck in?
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*