SAP Infrastructure Senior Architect role will manage the technical design, including its dependencies and integration of solutions into Mars Digital Technologies portfolio, targeting to deliver cost-effective solutions while maximizing service delivery and customer satisfaction within Mars.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
• Extensive experience (8+ years) in designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure solutions for SAP systems, with a strong emphasis on SAP S/4 HANA.
• Strong expertise in SAP architecture, landscape design, and deployment options (on-premises, cloud, hybrid), specifically related to SAP S/4 HANA.
• Proficiency in SAP Basis administration, including system installation, upgrades, patching, and system copy, with a focus on SAP S/4 HANA.
• In-depth knowledge of server infrastructure, storage systems, network design, virtualization, and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Solid understanding of IT security principles and best practices, particularly in relation to SAP infrastructure and SAP S/4 HANA.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues related to SAP S/4 HANA.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• SAP certifications, such as SAP Certified Technology Associate (SAP HANA) and SAP Certified Application Associate (SAP S/4 HANA), are highly desirable.
What will be your key responsibilities?
Collaborate with stakeholders to define and develop the infrastructure architecture strategy and technology roadmap for SAP systems, specifically SAP S/4 HANA, considering factors such as performance, scalability, availability, and security.
Design and implement high-performance, highly available, and scalable infrastructure solutions for SAP systems, with focus on infrastructure components, including servers, storage, network, virtualization, and cloud platforms.
Provide technical leadership and guidance to the SAP Basis team, infrastructure teams, and other cross-functional teams involved in the SAP landscape.
Develop and maintain infrastructure standards, best practices, and architectural guidelines for SAP systems.
Collaborate with security teams to implement and maintain robust security controls and compliance requirements for SAP infrastructure for SAP platforms.
Stay updated with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to SAP infrastructure and SAP S/4 HANA, and recommend suitable enhancements or improvements.
Collaborate with vendors and third-party service providers to evaluate, select, and implement infrastructure solutions and services for SAP platforms.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth