As our Pre-Sales Engineer, you will play a critical role throughout the sales process. You will combine your software expertise with your finance domain knowledge to best support our Account Executives and Account Managers with closing deals. Your responsibilities will include taking over and conducting software demos for clients, delivering compelling presentations at trade shows and events and supporting our sales efforts with your expert knowledge at various touch points along the process.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
What you'll do
- You work closely with our Account Executives and Account Managers on their opportunities and provide functional and technical support and guidance on our solution during the sales process.
- Understand client requirements and align our solution to meet their needs effectively.
- Conduct software demos and webinars to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our SaaS/CPM solution.
- Deliver engaging and persuasive presentations at trade shows, industry events, and customer meetings.
- Collaborate with the Product and Professional Services teams to stay up-to-date on our product developments/ product roadmap, market trends, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain sales assets like our demo database and training materials to support our global sales efforts.
- You work remotely and/or at one of our locations in Germany.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting, controlling or finance or a comparable qualification.
- Deep understanding of financial management processes, industry trends, and challenges faced by finance executives.
- Proven experience in Accounting or Controlling. Experience in pre-sales engineering or in a technical sales role is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage both technical and non-technical audiences.
- High level of software affinity and very good analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work effectively in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings and industry events.
- Business fluent in German and English. Any additional languages are a plus.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes, a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes, it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn, and celebrate.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and well-being and provide you with the programs to stay fit and productive and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest