1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
View our much better version of this job spec on our careers page: https://tinyurl.com/juro-cem
⚙️ The key bits
- Whereabouts: We're HQed in London but have distributed team members within BST +/- 3 hours. For this role, we only accept London-based applicants given you'll organise real-life events as part of your role.
- Visas: If you already have a work permit for the UK that is due to run out in 12+ months (e.g. youth mobility), we can sponsor you in the future. However, if you need visa sponsorship now in order to work in the UK (e.g. skilled worker visa), we can't do that for this role (yet).
- Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 2.5 hours over 2 weeks, incl. a home task.
- Salary & seniority: We benchmarked £40-50,000 base salary + 20% annual bonus (in 4x quarterly instalments based on performance targets) + stock options in Juro. We are looking for someone equivalent to IC3 in our community career map. If our advertised salary doesn’t match your expectations, let us know and we’re open to discussing.
- Reporting to: Tom Bangay, Director of Content & Community
- More info: The FAQ below, our careers page, our handbook or ask email@example.com anything.
🤝 Help us help the world agree more
Juro has big ambitions: de-throne MS Word as the standard way to do contracts. And we'll need a lot of help doing it.
Legal tech on the rise: companies in this space already attracted more than $1 billion in funding this year as the slow-moving industry digitises. With 3x annual revenue growth, we're in a great position to pilot this change.
⚔️ Our challenge:
We have built a private community for the legal teams at Europe's top scaleups. Members include Cazoo, Revolut, Trustpilot and Deliveroo:
This community is not just for our customers: it's an entry point for our key persona (in-house legal) to exchange knowledge and connect with one another to bring legal into the 21st century. If this community were a sales pipeline, it would be enough to >10x our revenue. Delivering enough value to convert even a small percentage more of this community into Juro customers than we do now would be an absolute game-changer for us.
But we do not yet have the expertise or capacity in our team to make that happen.
👉 Where you come in:
We need someone who can find out what engages our community most (strategy), execute on running this at scale (through events, partnerships etc.), and nurture these connections until they are ready to engage with our revenue team (relationships).
You'll run events, the Slack group, email newsletters – you'll have to juggle a number of different things and context-switch at the beginning. To make that happen, you'll have:
❤️🔥 A community of hyper-engaged senior customers.
💰 A content & community team that actually drives growth.
🤝 The opp to do real-life events again, not just Zooms.
🌟 A level of influence with a group of people that's unique in our space and nobody else can do today.
If that sounds like the challenge you want to tackle, then apply here!
🌠 Your mission
To ensure that Juro's community of in-house lawyers at high-growth companies delivers value to members and revenue to Juro.
🏆 Success for you means:
You confidently run Europe’s leading home for engaged scale-up lawyers who want to scale their companies, processes and careers through peer networking & knowledge sharing. That means:
- Increase the revenue we make from community...
...by spending more time engaging with our members to find out what they want.
...by spending more time getting our members to meet with us in the real world in order to influence revenue.
...by raising the level of value we provide to members through this group.
- Increase the weekly and monthly active users of our community.
- Increase the influence of our existing customer champions on community (virtuous cycle).
🌱 To do that, you'll have access to:
- A super-engaged Slack community
- Curated resources (a member directory, a community-internal jobs board)
- An events budget to put on a show
- A weekly newsletter to spread the word
- ... plus new channels and activities we want to experiment with.
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You've been in an environment where:
- You have arranged, diarised, coordinated and contracted with suppliers, venues and third parties, largely solo (event planning & logistics).
- You have been in an audience/member-facing role.
- You have sent emails on behalf of, published and produced content for your company.
- Bonus points if you have a background in legal.
What's more, you live an approach to customer success that emphasises our values:
- #BeMoreHuman - Curiosity: You love to start conversations and have an unquenchable thirst for engagement, chat and feedback.
- #TrustAndDeliver- Growth mindset: You monitor metrics as directed + report, action and communicate that data to reach targets.
- #LoveTheDetails - Brand evangelism: You make few mistakes and are comfortable representing your brand.
- #KeepItSimple - Senior stakeholder communication: You are comfortable engaging senior stakeholders with concise language.
*Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single bullet point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
🎉 Ready to apply?
If yes, hit the 'apply' button.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our public handbook ( https://tinyurl.com/juro-handbook ) and our careers page ( https://juro.notion.site ) to find answers on topics such as career progression, inclusion, the interview process, benefits and more.