A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 7,000 employees use Juno, in over 53 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We are looking for a driven, organised and passionate Sales Manager who can spread the Juno word across the world, and manage a team of talented and ambitious sales people.
You are a great communicator and coach. You work diligently with all sides of the business to ensure that the Juno product and brand grows and our lofty targets are met and bettered.
You know how to get the best out of people and energise those around you. You set an example for the rest of your team to follow.
Main Responsibilities 📩
- Manage, grow and motivate a team of strong sales people
- Ability to sell and own your own KPIs and targets to lead by example
- Analyse performance to evaluate the success of Juno’s sales efforts
- Develop and nurture Juno’s go-to-market strategy
- Ensure the business is on track to hit, or beat, its sales targets
- Represent the Sales team across the entire business
- Work with senior leadership to strategise on progress, challenges and opportunities
Key things we’ll be looking for in applicants 🔑
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience within B2B global startups/scaleups
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high pressure, test and learn environment
- Passion, energy and the will to win
What can we offer you? 🎁
- 31 days holiday + local holidays
- A £500 WFH allowance
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working