Remote-first – travel to potential clients
Fully flexible hours
Up to 65k basic plus 50% OTE
We’re Instant Impact, the embedded recruitment experts. We work in-house as an extension of our client’s HR function and provide the team, tech, marketing, and expertise that they need to hire the very best talent directly while focusing on improving anything from diversity to employer brand.
We’re on a journey to become a leading, global RPO business and are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Manager who wants to be a fundamental part of our exciting growth story
If you want to be part of a high-performing sales function powering a rapidly growing company, then you’ve come to the right place!
Instant Impact has scaled rapidly over the past 3 years and we’re not stopping here! In this role, you will work directly with our Chief Growth Officer, our two co-CEOs, and our expanding Growth Team to disrupt the world of RPO globally.
As our Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for opening new opportunities around the UK, USA, and Asia targeting medium-sized and rapid-growth organisations looking to transform the way that they hire.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting, and meeting prospective new client accounts within various sectors
- Generate sales opportunities for the rest of the sales team focusing on our target list of prospects
- Working with the marketing team to identify leads who are ready for a call.
- Run the full 360 sales cycle with the support of our Chief Growth Officer (CGO) from first contact to closing the deal
- Generate new leads via email shots, cold calling, event attendance, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or any other channels that you think will work!
- Manage your deal pipeline, qualifying out deals as early as possible
- Providing a high touch, value-adding buying experience for deals that are most likely to close
- Pull in our CGO and co-CEOs to support where needed as solutions architects or to help you successfully close the deal
- Work with the CGO to agree on contractual terms
- Participate in webinars, roundtables, and events that the marketing team host to turn attendees into qualified leads
- Experience working in or selling within the Recruitment or RPO space
- Consultative selling to new clients at all levels
- Happy traveling 20% of the time
- Experience selling to HR stakeholders
- Strong networking and relationship management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flair
- A structured and intellectual approach to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
We Can Offer You:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business and team.
- Competitive basic salary + Competitive bonus structure
- Work from Anywhere policy, which enables us to work anywhere we want for up to 4 weeks
- Private Health Insurance
- £200 allowance for home office
- £500 annual allowance for personal development
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays and 1x Employee enrichment day per annum)
- Perkbox membership (Retail discounts, wellbeing support, gym discounts & freebies!)
- A flexible working model with the ability to work from home or our London Waterloo hub.
- Team incentives including away weekends, socials, and lunches
At Instant Impact, everyone is welcome. We are committed to maintaining and growing our diverse and dynamic team and the inclusive culture we have built. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work regardless of; age, sexuality, religion, disability, pronouns, neurodiversity, gender, ethnic group, or beliefs. Instant Impact is actively seeking to hire a diverse workforce so we can continue to celebrate inclusion and diversity in its total.
Should you need any reasonable adjustments made to this application process, or need this job advert in different formatting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
My schedule is super flexible. I don’t feel guilty if i have an appointment in the middle of the day, like I have in past jobs. It’s great that I’m trusted to take care of my personal business, and know I’ll still get my job done!"
Anonymous Instant Impact Employee