Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as the VP of Customer Success, you will be a member of the commercial leadership team globally leading our strategic engagement with all customers. Your work will extend from defining the customer engagement model, driving retention, driving product adoption on large customers, resource investments, hiring talent and refining our go-to-market to maximize our customers value and ROI. You will run strategic projects in the customer success team from account tiering to QBR analysis and tooling to increase productivity of your team. You will play a leadership role in the revenue leadership team guiding key decisions reporting to the SVP of Sales to establish and refine processes to make upsells and retention more efficient in the business overall.
As the Global VP of Customer Success, you will be leading a growing team of Customer Success Managers around the world with direct reports including Head of Customer Success in EMEA, NA, APAC. Your main goal will be to maximize positive customer outcomes while running a high-impact, mission-driven team to reduce carbon emissions for Infogrid customers leveraging Infogrid’s SaaS platform.
Infogrid’s customer success team is newly established but rapidly growing focused on retention and growing product adoption with our largest enterprise customers who are implementing our smart building and ESG solutions across their commercial real estate. The customer success team works with large customers to unlock the value of Infogrid SaaS platform driving real change in how our customers run their real estate day to day using Infogrid’s data-driven platform powered by AI. We are seeking a leader who is eager to innovate, building upon the great work of the teams to date. As a member of the commercial leadership team, you will contribute to high-level strategy discussions, collaborating with cross-functional partners including leaders in sales, marketing, product management, services, and data science.
In this role you will
- Ensure Infogrid’s customers achieve high rates of product adoption, realize significant value, thereby leading to high net dollar retention.
- Grow and manage a team with impact in mind, seeking to maximize ROI and value for customers.
- Collaborate with peers and Infogrid leadership to define the operating model for Customer Success Managers within the broader account teams.
- Drive growth in Infogrid’ installed base of customers through strategic engagement of lighthouse accounts deepening the use of Infogrid SaaS platform to increase.
- Build a team structure that is both efficient and creates growth opportunities for existing employees.
- Recruit and retain outstanding team members from diverse backgrounds.
- Serve as the executive sponsor for major customers, and a point of escalation for customers in challenging situations
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated success managing large teams of 50+ persons and large budgets.
- Can demonstrate business acumen from a successful track record of scaling SaaS businesses.
- Are familiar with established customer success best practices and methodsDemonstrate a creative and design-oriented mindset, and an ability to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Show an appreciation for nuance and a desire to build consensus in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Are motivated by a hands-on approach to both customer and employee management, routinely interacting with customers and line employees.
- Are based in East Coast US.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.