Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Lead within our People Operations and Insights team. This role will be critical in supporting the business and developing our compensation approach within the people function. You’ll be supporting a hyper-scaling business and helping leaders answer questions about compensation and benefits. Your work will focus on supporting teams in the UK and also across the world as we scale into 50+ international markets.
Your work will be to collaborate with business leaders to meet their compensation and benefits needs as well as drive the pay benchmarking and review processes. Having recently implemented Mercer Comptrix, our goal is to be a leading top 75 percentile employer. You’ll play a critical role in helping us develop our approach as well as supporting the harmonisation of pensions, medical insurance and all other benefits globally. You’ll also play a critical role in helping us to roll out a consistent total reward experience for all our teams..
In the People Operations and Insights (POI) team we:
- Research, analyse and evaluate compensation plans and programs for our people across the world
- Use data to generate insights and continually improve our processes
- Develop benefits communication including onboarding materials that encourage benefit participation and clearly explain the value to staff.
- Manage our global benefit providers
- Drive the compensation review and benchmarking process globally to ensure we are a market leader and ensure fairness for all our teams
- Prepare recommendations and source benefits providers as we open new global offices
As Senior Compensation & Benefits Partner you will:
- Manage and inform our annual pay review and benchmarking process
- Continually improve our compensation and benefits offering by working with vendors to generate more value for our users
- Prepare compensation recommendations for people team and executive stakeholders covering transfers, promotions, and new hires
- Manage a range of compensation and benefits projects from start to finish
What we think you need to be succesful:
- Passion for compensation and benefits and the impact incentives can have on business performance
- Proven experience working in compensation and benefits having developed and lead interventions that delivered business results
- Experience managing roll out of benefits across multiple countries
- Knowledge of reward systems, reporting, spreadsheets and databases
- A strong academic background grounded in a numerate subject, or equivalent work experience
- A self-directing attitude and a growth mindset
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.