Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Senior Partner Program Marketing Manager is responsible for developing exciting partner programs, delivering innovative demand generation programs for our global partner network, and for increasing brand awareness of our partner program across our partner ecosystem. Working alongside the Head of Field & Partner Marketing, the ideal candidate will possess both a deep understanding of partner campaign strategies as well as the ability to manage relationships with our key partner stakeholders to develop and execute on those strategies. This individual will be responsible for managing the partner portal used by partners to access content, campaigns, and other resources to support their demand generation efforts. Success in this role is measured by the acquisition of new contacts within our partner accounts, as well as the growth and quality of new opportunities generated by our partners.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- Previous experience supporting channel partners or partner programs essential
- Strong understanding of channel routes to market and channel enablement
- Strong professional presence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate the marketing plan to key stakeholders and ability to gather feedback and refine plans accordingly
- Short-term and long-term marketing plan development, market segment targeting and campaign goal setting
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation
- Learns quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.