Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as an Associate Sales Director , it is your role to ensure the successful growth of Infogrid through winning new customers using a consultative sales approach.
As one of the most senior hires in our UKI sales team you will play a critical role in driving adoption of Infogrid through managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You will represent Infogrid as an ambassador through your customer activities and build a world-class reputation for Infogrid’s sales team. You will be responding to RFPs, presenting to C-level clients and
To be successful you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to sell into new territories and partner with our channel partners to close deals. At Infogrid we value grit and determination in how our team gets things done acting like an owner to drive success in the region across inbound and outbound large customer/enterprise sales.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- Self-starter with strong experience in sales with grit, determination and a growth mind-set to win new customers and build new verticals from the ground up
- Experience successfully winning RFPs
- Track record of selling complex solutions to enterprise-level clients
- Manage a pipeline of customers leveraging data and CRM tools to optimize time for customer effectiveness and impact
- B2B SaaS experience in a rapidly growing company with a track record of top performance
- Experience managing a full sales cycle, owning deals from prospecting to close with large enterprise customers and partner channels
- Knowledge and practitioner of consultative sales processes and methodologies like MEDICC and the challenger sale
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.