Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as an FP&A Analyst you’ll be working with all aspects of the Infogrid’s finances, so collaboration is key in order to enhance and develop regular robust reporting and analysis for senior management. You’ll need to understand the reporting requirements and deliver them in a way that is scalable for future growth. This includes;
- Analysing business performance vs forecasts, to understand drivers to variances
- Presenting recommendations and insights resulting from your analysis to management
- Analysing department level performance as well as the consolidated business.
- Assisting with taking a recently developed annual budget forwards, as well as supporting the long range plan
- Working closely with Finance Business Partners, as well as directly with other departments in the business to support your work.
What we think you'll need to be successful
- Passion for sustainability and tech
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- FP&A experience in a global, cross functional environment
- SAAS experience ideal, B2B experience would also be an advantage
- Solid accounting background and understanding of technology
- Experience in a fast paced environment with large data sets
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.