Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
As a critical leadership position in Infogrid’s marketing team, the Director of Product Marketing is responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy and overseeing the execution of Infogrid’s solutions. The ideal candidate must have an expert understanding of the product's buying audiences and their needs and often acts as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across marketing and sales functions. In this role you must work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams.
What we think you'll need to be successful
- Understands target buyer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape
- Extensive expertise in all aspects of go-to-market strategy for products, solutions, industries and services
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy
- Ability to inspire and lead a broader and global multi-functional team of marketers without them directly reporting to you
- The ability to market customer-centric propositions with a clear focus on articulating customer value
- Ability to listen and interpret needs
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills including the ability to write compelling copy (brochures, reports, whitepapers, web copy) and facilitate external/internal workshops, panels and conference participation
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.