3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for a Digital PR Analyst to help drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company. £21K-£22K
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
Are you at the early stages of your career or looking to explore a brand new role? We are looking for a digital PR analyst to join us to support the wider digital PR team to deliver creative campaigns for our clients. The role will have touchpoints across every aspect of campaign execution and will therefore offer a great opportunity to someone that is either new to the industry or looking to secure their first full-time job.
As a full-time Digital PR Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Media research
- Media list building
- Data analysis
- Press release writing
- Article and comment writing
- Contributing to Ideation sessions
- Alerts monitoring and pitching
- Campaign outreach
- Communication with journalists
This is an entry-level role and you will therefore receive the full training and support required to fulfil the above tasks.
To be considered for the Digital PR Analyst role at Impression, you will need to have:
- An interest in PR and the media landscape
- Aspirations to develop in a PR role
- Creativity and an ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Good organisational / planning skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO/link building and Digital PR (although you will quickly learn this on the job!)
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development. We can help you out!
Please note, the application deadline for this role is 30/06/22.