A little flex time
Join us in our mission to transform how the social sector uses technology!
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team. We would love to hear about the unique skills you can bring to Impact Box, and are not looking for any specific experience or qualifications.
Who we are
At Impact Box we work solely with charities, social enterprises and other social purpose organisations. Our aim is to bring about a sector that is more impactful, efficient and data-informed. We do this by building outstanding software solutions for our clients that address the day-to-day challenges they face. Using our knowledge and experience of the sector, we are able to design solutions that help organisations increase their impact and deliver on their mission.
Our work falls into two main areas:
Our staff team is what makes us who we are. We work hard to foster a culture of openness, innovation and collaboration. We want to be a workplace where all ideas are taken seriously, and everyone is supported to succeed and contribute to our mission.
We are also committed to ongoing learning and development, both as an organisation and as individuals.
Our Solutions Officers work alongside our Project Leads and the wider Impact Box team on project delivery, ensuring we design and implement high-quality software solutions to the problems our clients face.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to learn Salesforce. You do not need to have prior experience of working with Salesforce, we have a talented technical team who will provide guidance and training to the successful candidate.
The role will involve;
- Meeting with clients to understand requirements
- Designing and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform as part of project delivery
- Presenting solutions to clients and gathering feedback
- Training clients on system changes
- Managing time against estimates
- Providing ongoing support to our support clients
Who we are looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about working with charities and other social purpose organisations
- Enjoy finding creative ways to improve processes and systems, and are excited about the potential impact of technical solutions for the social sector
- Want to progress your career in solution design and implementation, in the tech for good industry
You will do well in this role if you are a;
- Problem-solver and logical thinker
- Fast learner, who seeks out development opportunities
- Effective communicator
- Team-player and collaborator
- Excellent time-manager
- Resilient individual who is able to cope with a varied workload and deliver multiple projects in parallel
We are a fully remote team, who meet fortnightly for team days in London. We understand that working from home doesn’t suit everybody and so we provide team members with a monthly budget to spend on a working environment that works for them - whether that is a co-working space, coffee shop or improving your home office environment.
Additional travel to London, and elsewhere in the UK, will also be required for client meetings and other business needs.
Perks & Benefits
- The opportunity to have a wide-reaching impact on a diverse range of social purpose organisations
- Fully remote, with fortnightly in-person days
- Monthly ‘work from anywhere’ budget
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Development opportunities and clear career progression
- Dedicated training budget and opportunities to gain Salesforce Certifications
- Regular team socials
- Reward scheme and access to discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
We also fully support flexible working and are certified by Flexa as a flexible employer! We recognise that everyone's situation is unique and are committed to eliminating as many barriers as possible to working for us. If you have particular requirements you’d like to see if we can accommodate please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Diversity and inclusion
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Organisations that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are better places to work. But more importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, is welcome and can do their best work is the right thing to do.
Please complete the application form on our website and attach your CV.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Tuesday 27th July. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Wednesday 4th August by video call.
If you are successful in the first round of interviews, we will invite you to a second interview, which will be held in person in London on Monday 9th August.
We think interviews should be about showcasing your experience and skills, not a test of ad hoc presentation skills. We therefore provide all interview questions in advance to shortlisted candidates. There will also be a short task to complete as part of the in-person interview.