Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Now we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to bring our vision to life and design and own a great user experience
- Remote - GMT +/-3 hrs - Reporting to the Head of Product
- Lead the design work on challenging, rewarding, and high-impact projects across Hofy
About the role
This is a wide-reaching role where you will work cross-functionally. More specifically you will
- Own all design aspects of the Hofy platform, website, and internal-facing tools, taking concepts from ideation through to implementation.
- Work with relevant teams to shape the user experience of the Hofy platform, website, and internal-facing tools, including solving challenging UI/UX problems in both technical and creative ways, and working closely with developers to implement design concepts.
- Conduct user research to create a more seamless platform experience end-to-end, while constantly looking for ways to develop and improve our product to be industry-leading.
- Create graphic assets for social media posts, vector infographics, and general marketing materials to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Carefully review implemented designs to ensure they align with design concepts created.
This role will give you the opportunity to apply different areas of experience you may have gathered so far in one role bringing them all together. You will be a great fit if you have:
- SaaS UI/UX product design experience
- Worked with design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma, with a strong understanding of component-based design and prototyping.
- Experience backed by a strong portfolio in creating UI/UX designs and fixing problems.
- Passionate about customer experience and our internal-facing tools, with up-to-date knowledge on evolving customer behaviours, needs, wants, and desires, as well as how to fulfill them.
- Worked and organised your vision in a way that allows other members of the team to collaborate seamlessly.
- Great sensitivity towards customers’ wants and needs – at times figuring out what they don’t yet know they want – supported by a strong design aesthetic, variation of style to suit the audience, and awareness of digital design & UX trends.
Please note that we will require a portfolio to review your work.
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).