Location: London; or Remote (within the UK or plus/minus 3 hours of UK timezone)
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: CEO
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies.
- Pitch our amazing Hofy platform to potential customers and work closely with the Marketing team to integrate learnings into our messaging and product offering.
- Be the frontline of our Sales team and the first person our wonderful customers talk to!
- Experience managing the early stages of the deal cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills across all seniority levels.
- Proven ability to develop an expert knowledge of B2B technology platforms.
- (Desirable) Experience selling technology to enterprises (>1k employees).
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.