1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Hofy is redefining the way organizations view their remote and hybrid work capabilities. Now we are looking to bring that vision to the US with a local warehousing facility to be able to ship faster and build our global capacity. The Order Operation Manager - US will be the first role on the ground, creating and building processes that will make us stand out.
- Houston, TX - Reporting to the Head of Order Operations
- Lead our US warehouse in Houston location to drive our US offering expansion.
- Be the first on the ground and build a team shortly after as we are expecting rapid growth of the US market.
About the role
This will be a role that initially will require you to be a bit more hands-on and later will move into more of a full Warehouse manager role where you will get the opportunity to bring best-in-class optimization to our operation.
- Manage the Hofy warehouse and fulfill customer orders
- Interact with customers to resolve issues with orders
- Manage relationships with Hofy suppliers
- Work with the Hofy Product team to enhance and automate our operations
- This role required frequent presence with Hofy's on-the-ground operations
This role is a great fit for someone looking to come in and build from the ground up. You will need to have:
- Experience managing or being part of the management team of a warehouse with ≥multi-hundred SKUs and ≥ multi-hundred orders per week
- Ability to run the process of shipping products via couriers and managing courier relationships
- Experience in procuring products from B2B suppliers at scale and managed supplier relationships
- Intermediate-level Excel ability: nested formulas, pivot tables, etc. BI tools are a plus
- (Desirable) Experience shipping products internationally including all the paperwork
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).