1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Location: London (not Remote, requires full-time presence onsite)
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: Head of Order Operations
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building on our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Manage the Hofy warehouse and fulfil customer orders.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues with orders.
- Manage relationships with Hofy suppliers.
- Work with the Hofy Product team to enhance and automate our operations.
- This role requires full-time presence in our 'Logistics Hub'.
- Capable of using analytical tools to manage a diverse supply chain.
- A can-do mindset to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time and meet stringent quality standards.
- The ability to run and improve complex operational processes.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.