Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces!
- Reporting to the Order Operations Manager
- Opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly-growing start-up.
- Work with the most exciting companies and help them deliver a delightful experience to their employees.
About the role
Our Order Operations Administrators are the lifeblood of our organisation. Your role will be very varied and no two days will look alike. Some of the tasks will be:
- Working with the fulfilment team to ensure that customer orders are shipped on time and all communications are streamlined
- Interact with customers via email and phone calls to resolve issues with orders
- Liaising with courier companies to organise deliveries
- Opportunity to become involved in projects and sprints designed to increase the capacity and scalability of the organisation
- Hands-on start-up operations tasks, and opportunity to grow into new roles as they come up
- Additional "all hands on deck" tasks that are part and parcel of the experience of working at a startup!
- Note that this role is based 5 days a week at our fulfilment centre in Camberwell in South West London
- Opportunity to explore roles within Hofy for successful temporary placements
- 3 months temporary with an opportunity to move Permanent
A bit of context
- Ideally, you will have previous Customer Experience/Logistics/Stock experience
- You are a motivated fast learner and want to get involved in every area of a start-up to learn how to set up a business that grows exponentially
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work - and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy - to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).