Location: Fully Remote
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: IT Lead
Schedule: 8-hour shift within the hours of 8am-2am (GMT)
Hofy is redefining the way organizations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralize and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company’s onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
- Work as part of an expert team of subject matter experts to achieve Hofy's device and IT services growth objectives.
- Build, develop, and enhance Hofy's device management services for sale to a global customer base as well as our IT support services offering.
- Provide post-sales support for our Sales team and customer base.
- Mentor and develop other team members' Mac/Windows engineering knowledge.
- Minimum 4+ years of IT experience in providing technical support to 3rd-party customers and internal end-users.
- Experience working with and managing a Mac & Windows estate.
- Experience working with a mobile device management platform (MDM) for managing a mixed device estate. Such as - Jamf, Intune, or Workspace One.
- Experience with application packaging and deployment for both Mac & Windows.
- Good working knowledge of IT security.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working for an Apple Reseller or managing large numbers of geographically located devices.
- Some experience automating Mac device actions using AppleScript, Perl, or Bash/ZSH scripts.
- Understanding of the Apple Device Enrolment Programme as well as manual device enrolment approaches.
- Some experience with Windows Powershell would be desirable.
- Good Windows experience with knowledge of Windows Autopilot.
- Experience working in an ISO27001/SOC2 environment would be advantageous.
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.