Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
This advert is a proactive post relating to an upcoming role at FourthRev. When applying, you will be added to a talent pool for this role.
As Student Success Manager you will be the key contact for learners enrolled with the career accelerator programme and be responsible for ensuring & enabling learner success at every step.
You will support, encourage and guide learners through their career accelerator journey, instilling comfort and confidence in the learner. From welcoming learners to the course, assisting them in planning their study time structure, goal setting, reflections, through to identifying potential blockers and hurdles for the individual learner, and helping them overcome those barriers.
What you'll be doing:
- Organise and deliver 1:1 learner sessions across numerous timezones
- Deliver student community content that supports, encourages and enables learner engagement and success
- Ongoing alumni support to individuals
- Identify potential blockers for learners, and proactively seek to provide solutions to enable progression
- Develop and deliver high quality student success documentation to ensure students have clear, concise course communications
- Support seamless onboarding of new students
- Be a key, trusted, and supportive contact for students throughout the entire programme life-cycle working with course facilitators and career coaches to ensure students reach their learning goals
- Communicate with students through emails, calls and chat, troubleshooting their issues, answering questions, and proactively tracking and supporting their progress
- Be confident working with the product team through student queries and being the voice of the student internally
- Facilitate ongoing student feedback and sentiment through analysing surveys and creating reports
- Regularly report back on student experience findings and insights
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
What you'll need to succeed
- Equivalent experience within a similar role
- Understanding of the digital skills industries, and those which students will look to be entering
- Previous experience of working within the higher education sector, with postgraduate level students at all the start or mid career stage
- Demonstrable experience of management and resolution of complex issues
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service approach and ethic
- Demonstrate and manage potentially sensitive and personal information with tact and confidentiality
Salary band for this role sits at between £30 - £35k.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!
More roles at FourthRev
- Brand Strategist
- Subject Lead - Digital Marketing
- Learning Experience Design Manager
- Subject Lead - UX & Product (Part-Time/Flexible)
- Product Owner
- Subject Lead - Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics
- Product Owner - Data Science / Engineering
- Lead Learning Experience Designer
- Portfolio Marketing Manager
- Subject Matter Expert - Data Analytics