Fully flexible hours
An exciting opportunity to join Form3's expanding Product team, the backbone of our ground-breaking services. Along with Engineering, the teams are broken down by business line including Platform, Core, InfoSec and Operations. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
As part of International at Form3, our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Programme Managers, Business Analysts and Engineers who are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike.
This is an exciting new position for a Senior Business Analyst to join a dynamic area at Form3 whose new products are shaping the future of cross-border payments and FX. As part of the International business line, we work with our external financial partners to continually add value to our service in ways that ensure we stay a leading payment technology provider. We drive a culture of self-contribution, knowledge sharing and building best practice to support this.
The team works 100% remotely, however we do have an office to support the times when face to face and whiteboard sessions are needed
No two days are the same as a Form3 Business Analyst. You'll get to work closely with our Software Engineers, Operations Analysts, and financial services customers on a wide range of dynamic and challenging projects.
You'll be involved in the full scope of product lifecycle: from writing requirements to defining new strategies; from planning capacity to discussing field definitions; and from drawing out flows to serving as product expertise for internal and external stakeholders. Vitally, you’ll need to be a keen learner, and animated about developing your knowledge on the job.
Sometimes you'll work on projects as a group and other times you’ll be flying solo. We’ll always give you the freedom to decide how you want to define and deliver your role.
- Be involved in the full product life cycle from leading on the functional design requirements to testing & support of non-build activities to prepare for the launch of new feature releases
- Working with the engineering teams and wider stakeholders to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- You'll be responsible for working with the Senior Product Manager to define the features, user cases, flows, and produce product artifacts.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace, and we are looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst who has an enthusiasm for technology and can bring their experience to contribute to our portfolio of greenfield products.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst or a similar role working across the product and development lifecycle
- A background working closely with engineering teams on technical products
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- You have technical focus and API experience
- An understanding of software development best practices, such as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and TDD (Test-Driven Development)
- A proven track record of creating functional and non-functional requirements and designing top quality specification documents
- You boast a solid foundation of International payments knowledge – this means an understanding of payments systems, financial network infrastructure and back-offices services. You'll understand the flow E2E and have an enthusiasm for knowing all the variables of the payment journey.
- Ideally, you also have experience working to ISO 20022 specifications
- You’ve built workflow automation flows, and automated or improved BA and testing processes
At Form3, we really don’t believe in one size fits all. We want a dynamic, kinetic individual who can bring their own flair and experience to shape our ever-evolving Product Team.
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
ABOUT US We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments. HIRING LOCATIONS
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.