Fully flexible hours
We have a small team of dedicated System Engineers who play a pivotal part in ensuring all operations at Form3 run as effectively as possible.
Form3 is expanding its IT teams as the company scales. We are looking to hire some more talented desktop engineers to join our team. There are always projects going on to get involved in. We have a lot of different software and processes which we need to implement so we have plenty systems to learn.
This is a predominately remote based role, with trips required to our London office to send out new equipment or fix an issue in the office..
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Escalation point for the helpdesk
- Looking after our macOS, iOS and Ubuntu fleet.
- Taking on projects from start to finish such as anti virus deployment
- Onboarding users and sending out equipment from the London office
- Supporting equipment in the office such as screens and meeting room set ups
- EE mobile phone management
- Resolving end user queries & incoming tickets
- Managing admin tasks in jamf, slack, zoom, Azure AD, Sharepoint
- Proactive in automating/improving processes
- Creating new ticket workflows and automations
- Experience troubleshooting macOS & iOS
- Jamf Pro - Creating new policies and configuration profiles. Keeping macOS apps and system updates patched.
- Experience working on projects
- Shell/zsh scripting skills for macOS and Ubuntu management
- Experience supporting O365 suite
- Basic understanding of organisational and security best practices
- Logical thinking when troubleshooting
- Have a positive outlook and a good sense of humour
- Ability to stay attuned to new trends in the market and consider how they can be applied to Form3
- Take pride in your work and enjoy working with people
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where priorities sometimes change
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Jamf 300 qualified
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Jamf training
- Code Academy access
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are a leading cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).