A little flex time
The team is comprised of our Defensive and Offensive Engineering teams alongside our Information Security Officers, whilst our CISO leads the operation. Our security team interact with the product and platform engineering teams across the company to promote best practices and awareness. They’re continually baking security into our culture, utilising new technologies and open-source tools to ensure high standards of security are maintained.
This is a rewarding and diverse role that will give you on the job training and allow you to work towards gaining nationally accredited qualifications. You will play an important role in a deeply experienced and vibrant Cyber Security team with a real passion for development and learning. In this role you will be given an opportunity to experience and number of different functional areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with security frameworks and security controls e.g Nist, CSF, ISO22301, ISO27001, ISAE3000/S0C@, SOC1, GPR and PCI DSS.
- Developing, writing, implementing, auditing, and improving information security policies and procedures aligned to relevant industry frameworks/standards to ensure that security and compliance accreditations are achieves and maintained.
- Preforming periodic internal audits, reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of IT security standards, processes, and procedures.
- Preforming Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and treatment.
- Operating, maintaining, auditing and improving Vulnerability Management, SIEM and Threat Intelligence systems.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Have excellent IT skills
- Hold a Cyber Security degree or equivalent qualifications
- Hold a valid residency status and have right to work in the UK
- Be able to work full-time (Monday to Friday)
- Be interested in working and learning remotely
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.