Fully flexible hours
Have you decided that University isn’t for you and instead, are keen to get some real-world experience in a fast-growing, fun, and innovative environment? Come and join our Form3 apprenticeship programme and be part of a company that’s committed to your career progression!
Our apprenticeship programme promises to show you the inner workings of our Talent function all whilst giving you on the job training and allowing you to work towards gaining a Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer programme. Your apprenticeship will last 15 months, and we’ll explore further opportunities with you when you’re done studying.
During your apprenticeship, you’ll follow a fully supported training programme delivered by Apprenticeship Connect. You’ll be assigned a tutor who will talk you through your training and who will have monthly sessions with you to check in on your progress.
This is a really exciting opportunity, working alongside experienced recruiters, where you will have a huge impact on the success of the Talent function. Career progression is something we really care about, and you will have full ownership of your work. We will look to you to grow and develop in this role.
On a day-to-day basis, you can expect to:
- Prioritise candidate care, ensuring each and every candidate has a positive experience with Form3
- Be a first point of contact for candidate queries and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status
- Schedule and coordinate interviews across all business units
- Proactively resource candidates across all business units – identify & attract the best talent to join Form3
- Work closely with our Talent Partners to understand the business hiring needs and translate them into innovative sourcing strategies and campaigns
- Create strong pipelines of passive candidates
- Perform wider administrative duties and adhoc projects as required to support the Talent function
We are a remote-first company but have an office in central London that is available for you to work from. We’re more than happy for you to work from a coffee shop/ library/ any other quiet place with a good internet connection if that’s easier for you, but there are times when travel to our London office will be necessary.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’ll need you to have at least 5 9-4 GCSEs (including Maths and English) under your belt.
We’re also really keen to hear from you if you:
- Are able to demonstrate real interest in a career in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have some transferable skills gained through extra-curricular activities or previous work experience that’s relevant to the apprenticeship
- Have meticulous attention to detail and pride yourself on your organisation skills
- Have an inquisitive mind and are interested in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Are 18 or older
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years, and have valid residency status
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.