Fully flexible hours
We have a small dedicated IT team who play a pivotal part in ensuring all operations at Form3 run as effectively as possible. We're now excited to be offering an apprenticeship opportunity as an IT Solutions Technician within this team.
This is a rewarding and diverse role that will give you on the job training and allow you to work towards gaining nationally accredited qualifications on a Level 3 Apprenticeship program as a Solutions Technician. You will play an important role in a deeply experienced and vibrant IT team with a real passion for development and learning. In this role you will be given an opportunity to experience and number of different functional areas – they can also consider dedication to a core area of interest and capability during the apprenticeship.
Training provider: The Apprentice and Training Partnership
Expected duration: 18 months
Apprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 3)
Programme: L3 IT Solutions Technician
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning.
Key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for end user issues with laptops, meeting rooms and monitors in the office
- Strategic direction setting for new equipment selection and technology to help business scale
- Ensuring compliance with security software and process standards
- New workstation set up and hands on IT support
- Recommended changes in office technology practices and procedures as we continue to grow rapidly
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You are required to have 5 GCSE’s 9-4 grades or equivalent including English and Maths to apply for this type of apprenticeship. If you do not have these grades but have completed numeracy and literacy Key Skills/Functional Skills at level two you may also apply for these apprenticeships. To qualify, you must;
- Have good verbal and written communications skills
- A keen interest in IT
- Have flexibility within the role
- Be 18 years and older
- Have the right to work in the UK and hold a valid residency status
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years
- Be able to work full-time (Monday to Friday) and be interested in remote working
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.