At Flipdish, we build whitelabel software for the hospitality industry across web, mobile app, kiosk and table order. Our clients rely on us to provide their customers a best in class user experience across all products, and design is at the very heart of our offering.
Due to our continued growth and significant investment, we're now expanding our Product Design team. We are a close-knit, supportive team who work at pace and need you to bring your energy, experience, first class design and problem solving skills to help us take Flipdish to the next level.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for the end-to-end research process including defining, recruiting, moderating, synthesizing, and reporting
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to identify meaningful research opportunities based on user/customer needs, competitor analysis and product feature evolution
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- Conduct regular user interviews, workshops, surveys, card sorting, usability tests and heuristic analysis
- Present data driven recommendations based on the analysis of your research
- Collaborate with other Researchers and UX Designers to define and shape our UX strategy
- Share your knowledge of research methods with other team members
- Be a strong advocate for user-centered design practices and the importance of usability within the company
- Help Flipdish become the global leader in digital food ordering
- 3+ years experience conducting and analysing UX research and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Have a broad toolset of qualitative and quantitative research techniques; your portfolio should demonstrate how and why you executed these approaches.
- Confident in writing test scripts and conducting research with participants, both remote and in-person.
- Experience forming valuable insights by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative user behavioral data
- Team player, willing to collaborate with fellow researchers and designers on a daily basis
- A good listener, naturally curious, empathic and are not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills; presenting research findings both internally and to customers is second nature to you.
- Experience with industry tools such as Smartlook, Optimal Workshop, Lookback, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, Miro etc.
- Ideally you have experience with B2C & B2B products
- Ideally you have a background in cognitive / information science, HCI, psychology or similar
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 6000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”