Technical Customer Support Executive (French and English Speaking)
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars. bWith a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Due to our continued growth, Flipdish is hiring for a Technical Customer Support Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self starter who has the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. You will be the “go-to” for our ever growing client base in Ireland, UK and International clients. You will make a direct impact on future proofing the hospitality industry across Europe and beyond.
The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology and team leadership, and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
What you will do:
- Deliver friendly and impactful technical support to our customers via phone, email, and WhatsApp
- Prior experience of customer support and CRM systems e.g , Zendesk, Pipedrive, Salesforce
- Become a digital specialist, updating and maintaining our customer's online menus (including offering strategic advice on how to increase their average order size).
- Lead the resolution of complex, technical and customer service issues such as resets of terminals, wifi and router connections and setting up physical kiosks.
- Create knowledge base materials (presentations and education papers) to ensure our customers are empowered with the knowledge to make the most out of their Flipdish system
- Build positive working relationships with our diverse, international customer base.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry on-call duties, including evening and weekends will operate on a rotation basis. We need people who are flexible with relation to your working hours.
- Log new feature requests and bugs with our product and QA teams
- You will work with our customer success team to help our clients grow their online sales through the Flipdish platform by showing initiative and ‘out of the box’ thinking
What can we expect you to bring to the team?:
- Understand the market Flipdish operates in with prime time for takeaways
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service environment ideally in a technical support role (Tier 2)
- Experience resolving complex technical issues for customers in a timely manner
- Excellent people skills and a natural ability to build relationships.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Reasoned approach to problem solving. You can make a decision and defend it confidently, based on a thorough understanding of business and product development
- Energised but calm in dynamic situations
- Disciplined and determined, and motivated by team success
- Friendly, empathetic, and considerate
- Full fluency in French and English
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.