Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
Senior Salesforce Administrator
We are looking for more than just a salesforce administrator. We are looking for someone strategic, commercial and ambitious who is looking to grow their career in revenue operations. Yes, we need someone who can run our brand new Salesforce instance, which has just been deployed but we also need someone who can act as a strategic thought partner to our commercial teams.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Administering Salesforce and supplementary tools so that they become our engine for fact-based decision making and continual process improvement.
- Helping to create a culture around CRM where our customer-facing teams feel great about how these tools meet their needs. Our customised Salesforce instance will be the ‘tool of trade’ for our teams in the frontline, not a stick to beat them with.
- Being a force for positive change - we are looking for someone who is excited about the prospect of challenging our deal qualification framework, identifying new metrics for us to track and generally helping to level up the way that we manage and measure our pipeline.
What You'll Do:
- First you’ll help set the foundations of our newly-deployed instance:
- Work with our global Sales and Customer Success teams to understand their goals, challenges, and how Salesforce can serve them.
- Use standard objects to drive the classic sales journey from Lead to Opp and then on to customer onboarding and retention.
- Assist our Sales Reps and Customer Success Associates who use the platform - help them optimise their daily workflows and make best use this newly-introduced platform.
- Beyond this you’ll create a tailored, optimised CRM experience for our users:
- Use custom objects and data synch’d from Snowflake to create a bespoke experience for our different teams (i.e. how Customer Success use Salesforce will evolve to be quite distinct from Sales).
- Think creatively and use the full breadth of functionality available in Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Partner with our Software Engineers and Data Analysts to stretch the limits of the Salesforce platform. Through custom integrations, the lightning UI and flow automations we’ll create an experience that our teams enjoy using.
- Curate a backlog of improvement ideas and work to prioritise a roadmap based on effort / impact.
- Ensure that our leaders can trust the data in Salesforce as they use it to run the business. This could mean…
- Using validation rules and other guardrails to ensure we capture the right data
- Getting hands-on with CSVs and data loader to ensure our teams have all the information they need in their roles
Who You Are:
- A certified Salesforce administrator, with experience customising the platform for various needs. (Further experience with tools like Hubspot, Salesloft/Outreach, Gong/Chorus will be highly regarded.)
- An experienced operator, with proven results in a fast-paced, growing team where you were constantly juggling short-term and long-term priorities.
- An empathetic colleague who’s passionate about how this technology can make people’s lives easier.
What Catches Our Eye:
- Ambition and hard work - we are a growing scale-up business who can provide endless growth options for the right hard-working and ambitious individual
- Energy and commitment - we are interested in people looking for a life partner and not a summer fling. We are building something special here over the coming years and are looking for people to come on that journey with us.
- People skills - we’re not looking for a Salesforce tech support robot. As one of the first hires in our new Revenue Operations team you’ll be a partner to contributors across our revenue engine.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.