Senior Brand Copywriter
Never lost for words? We need to talk.
The Global Marketing team is hiring a Senior Brand Copywriter to build and activate our brand tone of voice, and capture the hearts and minds of our core audiences with compelling, creative copy.
You’ll work closely with the wider marketing team to overhaul Flipdish's brand identity, creating copy for a range of formats across owned, earned and shared channels including website, email, video scripts, headlines, straplines, social posts, sales enablement, presentations, employer branding, print ads, OOH and events.
Your words will inspire and educate. You’ll take complex products and topics, and write about them in a way that’s engaging, simple and a pleasure to read.
- Play a pivotal role in the development of our brand strategy with the creation of a distinct brand tone of voice across all channels.
- Bring creative thinking to briefs from across the business, making sure our brand is considered and represented at every touchpoint.
- Turn product messaging into effective, on-brand comms in collaboration with our Product Marketing team.
- Create ad concepts that are engaging, on-brand and high-performing, driving differentiation to build brand awareness across multiple channels and markets.
- Document our style and train teams across the business to apply our brand tone of voice to their work.
- Ensure our verbal identity is embedded in our employer branding.
- Take and provide clear direction and creative feedback to push the work forward in an efficient and collaborative style.
- Know our products, mission and brand strategy inside and out, using that knowledge to write and create communications with complete accuracy.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors to ideate new creative concepts and evolve our brand’s differentiation.
- Experience. You’ve had demonstrable success building a brand tone of voice, the guidelines that surround it, and embedding it across a business
- Creativity. A wordsmith with an obsession for brand
- Range. You’re equally comfortable writing a video script, social post, or ‘about us’ page
- Energy. You’re an excellent and convincing communicator and presenter, you inspire those around you.
- Strategic thinking. You know both what to write, but more importantly why you’re writing it
- Agency or in-house experience collaborating with designers and marketing leadership
- You’re always on top of trends, industry happenings, and brands to watch
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company ( Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”