Remote-first - With office locations
Fully flexible hours
Sales Development Representative - Spain
Do you want to work for one of Europe’s fast growing tech companies? Are you looking for most, if not all of this:
- The chance to break into SaaS / Tech sales. Perhaps you’ve felt that door was closed until now?
- An environment where coaching is part of the DNA, where you can develop quickly and where your manager will invest in you as much as you invest in yourself
- A rocketship in hypergrowth that will offer ample personal development and career opportunities
- A place where you can combine your love for food and the hospitality scene with your outstanding sales skills
- The chance to regularly get outside and meet customers in person
- You love winning deals, lots of them. High velocity sales? yes please!
Flipdish is recognised as a global leader in digitalising the hospitality sector and 2022 will see a continued focus on revolutionising the Spanish restaurant industry. Due to industry demand and continued growth at Flipdish, you will join us in an incredibly exciting phase of transition and growth with a huge opportunity to unlock massive revenue potential across our Spanish client base. Your role will be on the front line of the sales process, generating sales opportunities for Sales Executives by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building the pipeline and converting leads into qualified prospects for the Sales Team to meet with.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities by engaging with prospects through calls, emails, webinars, and face-to-face meetings
- Cold calling prospects generated via various marketing strategies and tools
- Identify key decision-makers and influencers to target
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Produce accurate, ambitious, and achievable sales results for your territory based on activity, pipeline position and market conditions.
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Impressive track record in generating new leads and clients.
- Ambitious, driven and hungry for success and quick career development
- You are highly motivated and thrive when working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You are highly organised - ability to build pipelines and track current/ future processes
- You have proven strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are passionate about working for a fast-growing tech company with ample opportunities for progression in the role
- You speak fluent English and fluent Spanish
- Fun and positive, and wants to work with a close-knit team!
- Will have thrived in a scaling SaaS environment as a Sales Development Representative.
- Have worked in the hospitality industry and understand the pressures and pain points of our clients.
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game.
In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 7000 active clients across 25 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”