A little flex time
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A which has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
What you’ll do 👀
- Own the end-to-end growth strategy of our core subscription business - identifying, leading and prioritising program initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact.
- Create a measurable impact to our business by delivering a cohesive strategy for your global multi-channel initiative.
- Define and drive media strategies, experimentation, measurement and cross-functional alignment for new programs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for performance marketing on strategic initiatives, working across key internal stakeholders and external business partners.
Tech Stack 💻
- Strong global in-house performance marketing experience
- Strong ability to prioritise across a variety of channels
- Strong CRM strategy experience
- Target and number driven
- Business intelligence tools such as Tableau/Looker/Quicksight/Amplitude/Mixpanel
You should apply if ✅
- You have a solid understanding of performance marketing channels in a marketplace business
- You have proven track record of working cross-functionally to deliver cross-channel growth strategies
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent experience
- You have an entrepreneurial and creative mindset, are able to work autonomously and are comfortable navigating ambiguity - there is no playbook for this role
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Some roles will have a take home task after the initial screen.
You can read more about interviewing with us (including tips) here. Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave