Core hours 11 - 3
''FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.We're a fast-growing funded scale-up breaking new grounds in how people move. With backing from top investors such as Hiro Capital we've achieved 1M+ downloads were changing even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
FitXR have been rated one of the top 10 in The Informations, 50 Most Promising Startups
Find out more here
What you’ll do 👀
- Help roll out our new brand identity across marketing assets
- Act as brand guardian, ensuring consistency of brand representation in our own assets and those co-created with partners
- Work closely with the social team to create static and animated content for social media
- Plan and create class tiles to highlight new classes within the FitXR app
- Design our email communications and performance marketing assets
- Bring a learner’s mindset, helping us iterate based on content performance
- Design merch, swag, and assets for in-person or online events
You should apply if ✅
- You care deeply about representation and diversity and strive to be inclusive in the designs you create
- You’re a strong designer who likes to put your video editing skills to use too
- Are excited by change, and love the idea of contributing to a rebrand, testing and iterating, and continuous improvement
- You have a good understanding of various social media platforms’ requirements, and know how to optimise for them
- You love working with strategists and copywriters to ideate on creative
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Some roles will have a take home task after the initial screen.
You can read more about interviewing with us (including tips) here. Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Remote first: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget (⛑ Private Health Insurance available within this through our benefits platform)
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave