Core hours 11 - 3
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual, augmented and mixed reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A which has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
Content @ FitXR : Content Production Team
Content is responsible for delivering effective and fun classes for our community to play. We cover everything from programming the workouts, to playlist creation, to creating the actual game you play on the platform. The Content Production team mainly focuses on choreographing and building workouts in our in-house tools and delivering new workouts every day of the week.
What you’ll do 👀
- Write workout programs that match the feel of the playlist, the class format, and adhere to FitXR Programming Guidelines
- Develop the workouts that users see on our platform by inputting exercises in our in house tools.
- Quality check classes to make sure each game is up to brand standards (involves working with the Quality Assurance team and Audio Engineers)
- Cross-collaborate with Engineering and Product to improve tools and make the content production process more efficient
- Partner with Fitness team to drive improvements in workouts and adapt FitXR Programming Guideline
You should apply if ✅
- Have group fitness and / or personal training experience (primarily box, strength training, and dance)
- Ability to learn new software / tools quickly
- Bonus: Experience or knowledge of game design or development basics
- You are meticulous with deadlines and identify and flag issues before they impact your ability to deliver
- You excel in a quickly evolving environment and can adapt quickly to changes
- You are a problem-solver and self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to deliver a perfect class
- Basic knowledge or intuitive understanding of UX concepts
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen
- Hiring Manager + team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Fully remote: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
⛑ Private Health Insurance
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave